misanGu website contains the trademark, logos, trade name, service marks, and other marks (all available “Marks”) which are the intellectual property of Networking Square Pvt Ltd (NSPL) or their vendors, suppliers, manufacturers or respective third parties. You understand that Networking Square Pvt Ltd uses the Marks of vendors, client’s and respective third parties procured from the owner and/or trader, a distribution channel. In doing so, NSPL has no intention, whatsoever, to acquire rights of use or license to these Marks of respective traders or service providers.
This Infringement policy helps in creating a safer marketplace by prohibiting the use of misanGu website for infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties or of the rightful owner. NSPL policy requires sellers, service providers, vendors, manufacturers, and buyers or all users to comply with all governmental laws, rules, and regulations including this policy but not limited to the Infringement policy as amended from time to time.
If you come to know something wrong on the misanGu website, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights by someone, then please sends infringement intimation to NSPL at firstname.lastname@example.org
misanGu will be unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs and the details which are specified below. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time-based on increased numbers of clients.
How to report a listing
If you understand or believe that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, service providers, buyers or anyone else on misanGu’s website, you may follow the below process and /or seek Legal advice.
We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized representative provide the following details and email to the aforementioned email id.
The email should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the Intellectual Property Rights that has been infringed.
- Unambiguous identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on misanGu website with adequate particulars. Product ID/website links of infringing products.
- Your address, telephone number, email address and ID proof .
- An undertaking statement by you, that the information in your notice is technically & legally accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or the consultant on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand/Trade Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
- Details/documents of legal proceedings initiated against the entities (infringing the Intellectual Property rights of the owner)
Grievance Redressal policy.:
NSPL shall take all necessary steps & action to remove the infringed product/details from its website within 10 (Ten) working days subject to verification of the details as given above and the nature of complaint given by the owner or authorized signatory of the company.